十大靠谱彩票平台送彩金 clubs provide an outlet for students to create a network of peers who share similar interests. Any currently enrolled student may join an 十大靠谱彩票平台送彩金 club or even start one of their own. Clubs explore extra-curricular and co-curricular programming, events, and learning opportunities. There are currently 24 active student clubs that have formed at 十大靠谱彩票平台送彩金 varying from academic program interest-based to shared social interest-based.
WHY JOIN A CLUB?
The benefits of getting involved with a club are endless; a few include:
- Building long-lasting friendships
- Establishing a connection to campus
- Having something to do between or after classes
- Creating a difference at 十大靠谱彩票平台送彩金
- Working closely with faculty and staff
- Gaining skills that can be listed on your resume
- Applying what you’re learning in the class to real-world experience
STARTING A CLUB AT 十大靠谱彩票平台送彩金
If a student is interested in starting a new club, there are a few simple steps to follow.
- State a purpose for the club which will benefit the College and does not advocate discrimination or violence of any kind.
- Find 5 students who are interested in joining the proposed club and fill out a Petition Form.
- Identify a faculty advisor.
- Create, submit, and present a Constitution to the Student Senate President Lexine and Vice President Mekedelawet (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com).
The Senate will vote to pass/deny the proposed constitution. If it passes the Senate, the proposed constitution will be provided the College President for consideration. All clubs are governed by 十大靠谱彩票平台送彩金 Student Government, and additional information can be found within their Constitution and By-laws.
REACTIVATING A CLUB AT 十大靠谱彩票平台送彩金
To reactivate a club at 十大靠谱彩票平台送彩金, follow the two steps below.
- Identify 5 students who are interested in joining the club and determine who the club advisor will be.
- Submit an Additional Funding Request Form to the student treasurer for $250. The reason for the request should be “Reactivating the (fill in the blank) Club”.
- Current Student Treasurer: Manakherto Shoble (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If the Senate Finance Committee approves the request, the club will be activated.